Study English in Ireland
Every Monday all year round (except for national holidays)
Average 5, maximum 8
A1 to C1
No. of lessons per week:
We aim to develop the listening, speaking, reading and writing skills with the main emphasis on conversation. We use a wide range of modern teaching materials and students participate in a variety of different activities. We believe that language learning can be both enjoyable and challenging. Due to the relaxed atmosphere in our school and the small group sizes, students make significant progress in all areas of English Language development.
Together with the booking confirmation we send out placement tests to our clients. Pre-testing before arrival ensures students can begin classes on their first morning. Students are placed in groups according to their level.
|Group:||9:30 – 10:15||10:15 – 11:00||Coffee Break||11:30 – 12:15||12:15 – 13:00|
The price includes:
- Registration fee
- Teaching materials
- Placement test
- Course tuition (20 lessons/week)
- Use of Internet, Library and Self Study Materials
- Tea and Coffee at Coffee Break
- Tutoring for Long-term students
- End of course level assessment
- Certificate of attendance (level mentioned)
- Transport from Wexford bus station to accommodation on the day of arrival.
One week: EUR 263
Two weeks: EUR 483
Extra week: EUR 232
8-23 weeks per week: EUR 200
24 weeks +: EUR 180